Basic Gaming is a prerequisite to Advanced Gaming.
- Identifying problem gambling behaviour
- Automated risk monitoring
- Setting pre-commitment limits
- Regulatory and Industry bodies
- Monitoring systems
- Identification and intervention
Assessment: Participants must demonstrate competence and understanding of advance gaming duties in a written assessment. If you have literacy difficulties then a trainer may be available to assist you with a verbal assessment.
To work in a Gaming room employers prefer you to have Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Basic Gaming training.